Request Valeriya ASMR (Patreon)

justpatreon

Community
Sep 1, 2022
Visit site
Generally for the last month or so there's been no leaking of content from her patreon. I'd link it but I don't know if patreon has a way of showing redirects and I don't want to draw attention to this forum.

Any uploads are very welcome - thanks.

The ones that aren't available anywhere seem to be:

Lens Kissing and Cleaning
Healing your Sunburn
My Best Triggers for You

download.jpg

Thanks guys

SirCuntalot

Founder
Community
Pirate
Most Wanted
Sep 4, 2022
Visit site
Generally for the last month or so there's been no leaking of content from her patreon. I'd link it but I don't know if patreon has a way of showing redirects and I don't want to draw attention to this forum.

Any uploads are very welcome - thanks.

The ones that aren't available anywhere seem to be:

Lens Kissing and Cleaning
Healing your Sunburn
My Best Triggers for You

View attachment 42110

Thanks guys
Found them on 2 seperate sites, but for the reasons you have given im not going to risk posting them on this site

justpatreon

Community
Sep 1, 2022
Visit site
Found them on 2 seperate sites, but for the reasons you have given im not going to risk posting them on this site
The reason I gave was that pasting the patreon links (the locked content ones) to here will show that people clicked from here to get to her patreon. You pasting links to already rehosted content doesn't have anything to do with this so I'm a bit confused.

SirCuntalot

Founder
Community
Pirate
Most Wanted
Sep 4, 2022
Visit site

Reactions: LP Moon

justpatreon

Community
Sep 1, 2022
Visit site
Thanks for taking the time to put those links up - unfortunately yeah those are all earlier ones that have been widely distributed, none of them are any of the ones in my first post that you thought you had found on other sites. She basically is only capable of doing 3-4 different things so all her patreon videos look and are titled very similar which I guess is what caused the confusion.

Reactions: Wolf13