SDFoto

SDF

Community
Oct 30, 2022
Visit site
I'm not any of the models pictured. I'm a photographer (with a few minor credits) who has taken these pictures. I'm here to promote my Patreon where more pictures like this can be found. Every few weeks I'll share some more pictures and videos. If you like what you see more can be found on my Patreon. Funds gathered help us do more shoots like this. Not every set includes nudity. The big social media platforms have been cracking down on anything suggestive so were sharing nudes with you dudes & dudettes

Thanks.

Meet Ellie

Last edited:

SDF

Community
Oct 30, 2022
Visit site
And another Video.

SDF

Community
Oct 30, 2022
Visit site
Here's an educational video with Lana.

Here's a sneak peak at less educational video with Lana.

I had to put the 2nd one on Vimeo as YouTube thought it was too hot. That was the SFW edit. The NSFW edit can be found in the link below.

SDF

Community
Oct 30, 2022
Visit site
Do you like War Stars? Believe it or not we're redoing Alex's pics with a more accurate costume.

SDF

Community
Oct 30, 2022
Visit site
Now with more accuracy

SDF

Community
Oct 30, 2022
Visit site
Here's some sample images of Shawna.

• Love
Reactions: Venticello

SDF

Community
Oct 30, 2022
Visit site
Outdoor walk with Alex part of the when we could only shoot outside series of 2020.

SDF

Community
Oct 30, 2022
Visit site
This is Abi.

We don't have any risque pictures of her on Patreon. The above was an outdoor shoot. She was still new to modeling at the time. Apparently she open to nudes now. Did you know you can Commission a photo shoot? If you want to see more of Abi we can see she's available. With a Commission you basically tell us what you want (within model's limits) and we'll deliver a private batch of photos for you. Commissions are on the pricey side and discounts are avaliable if we're allowed to share a portion of the photos on Patreon.